Trustworthy & Reliable Plumber Carmel Valley
Plumber Near Me
Resurrection Plumbing has quickly become Carmel Valley’s leading plumbing repair, service, and installation company. Our locally owned and operated plumbing company has been the #1 source of professional plumbing repairs, installation, and replacement projects since 2010. We serve residents and commercial customers throughout Carmel Valley with professional and fast emergency plumbing services. Our team is comprised of insured, licensed, and bonded plumbers that available to Carmel Valley home and business owners 24/7 to complete emergency plumbing repairs if needed. Regardless of the service, from little plumbing fixture repairs to gas, sewer or water line replacement, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – a policy unmatched in the plumbing industry. If you are looking for the best plumber Carmel Valley, call Resurrection Plumbing today!
24 Hours a day/7 Days a Week
What Sets us apart
Safety is Our
Areas we repair
Clogged Drains in Carmel Valley
Gas Leak Detection & Repair in Carmel Valley
Pipes in Carmel Valley
Sewer Line Service in Carmel Valley
Water Lines in Carmel Valley
Water Line Service in Carmel Valley
Toilets in Carmel Valley
Septic systems in Carmel Valley
Faucets and Sinks in Carmel Valley
Water Softeners & Water Filtration in Carmel Valley
Garbage Disposals in Carmel Valley
Water Heating in Carmel Valley
Tankless Water Heaters in Carmel Valley
Backflow Prevention in Carmel Valley
The #1 Trusted PLumber Carmel Valley!
When a plumbing company completes repairs quick, affordable, and correctly the first time, they develop a strong reputation with their consumer base. This is the trademark of Resurrection Plumbing, and a leading reason why we’ve become the #1 trusted plumber Carmel Valley. Our team takes pride by only recommending plumbing services in Carmel Valley that are needed, and always charge our fair prices – even on emergency plumbing repairs in Carmel Valley.
Plumbing Company Carmel Valley
Uniformed, Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Technicians
If you need emergency plumbing repairs, to schedule routine plumbing maintenance, or installation of new plumbing lines and fixtures in Carmel Valley, you can depend on Resurrection Plumbing to complete these services on time, and with a focus on quality. We provide Carmel Valley home and business owners with several plumbing services including:
- Water Line Repair in Carmel Valley: Calcium build-up, hard water issues, or rust contamination can cause water lines to become damaged prematurely. If you have any problems with any water line, contact our plumbing team ASAP to avoid further damage.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Whether it’s a kitchen or bathroom faucet or sink, Resurrection Plumbing offers an affordable and professional repair solution.
- Drain Repair in Carmel Valley: When a back-up or other drain problem exists, our professional plumbing team at Resurrection Plumbing is ready to fix it – regardless of the time of day or night.
- Pipe Repair in Carmel Valley: If you’ve discovered a water pipe, gas pipe or sewage pipe problem, Resurrection Plumbing has the professionalism and experience to resolve the issue fast.
- Toilet Repair in Carmel Valley: Problems with damage to a toilet or a clog? No worries, we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs when you need it most.
- Garbage Disposal Repair in Carmel Valley: Regardless of the size, brand, or type of garbage disposal you have, the team at Resurrection Plumbing can diagnose and repair it quickly.
- Tankless Water Heater Repair in Carmel Valley: Business owners and homeowners can depend on Resurrection Plumbing to fix any tankless water heater problem.
I had an overflow in the entire house. Called the home warranty company to schedule something and this was the plumbing company they work with. Dude claimed he would see me next day because it was the whole house between 3pm-7pm but when the time came around I got no call no text no confirmation. They finally answered at 7pm and he claimed he would call a technician to be sent to my place and would text me shortly. A lie.
I ended up finding a company that was available the next day to see me thankfully got the problem resolved. Never heard from resurrection plumbing again.
Do not use this company. They are the worst. I submitted a claim through my home warranty, and they were contracted out. We have a plumbing stoppage and are without water! They were supposed to contact us within 24 hours... we NEVER GOT A CALL! My husband and I left multiple messages explaining that we are without water and the house smelled horrible due to the sewer blockage. No response. I called the home warranty company to request a new plumber...instead, they called resurrection plumbing, were able to speak to the plumber who said they would be calling me to set up the service. THEY NEVER CALLED. Today (4 days later) when I followed up, their voicemail indicated that they are out of town for the next 4 days!!! Absolutely zero common courtesy. I hope they are removed from the home warranty provider's list and business can be given to plumbers who will fulfill the requests.
Local Businessmen Brought Supplies to Hurricane Dorian Victims
Resurrection Plumbing provided Humanitarian Assistance on the ground in the Bahamas to the victims of Hurricane Dorian on behalf of smartAID. Resurrection Plumbing Founder, Coy Ream, flew to the Bahamas to help in the aftermath of the worst hurricane to hit the islands in recent history. He delivered aid and provided technical support in the hardest hit region of Abaco.